13 Questions to Ask Yourself
I would like to make a case for humanity right now.
I would like to ask some questions. I’m happy to respond to anyone who answers these questions…
1. Do you believe all people are equal and bleed the same blood?
2. Do you believe that people should decide what they want to do in their lives personally, and also medically?
3. Do you believe that everyone should have access to affordable health care?
4. Do you believe that everyone should have an accessible education system that helps facilitate free thinking regardless of your background?
5. Do you believe you should be told the truth from those who receive information before you do?
6. Do you believe that funds should be put into education before war?
7. Do you believe art and music are important in molding children AND adults?
8. Do you believe we should help develop a better infrastructure when it comes to our safety?
9. Do you believe we should administer funds to creating a clean environment?
10. Do you believe that we have the capability within ourselves…. As individuals… to unite our country?
11. Do you think it’s okay for a president to say he can grab any woman by the pussy or shoot someone in Times Square?
12. Do you think conversion therapy is a thing?
13. Do you think tax breaks to the wealthiest 1% help you?
There are more questions… a laundry list … but for my readers….if you answer yes to questions 11-13, please…. Go on… tell me why.
This is not a blog post to divide. This is simply asking questions. I’m asking YOU to ask YOURSELF these questions.
How can we collectively create change in this country? What are YOUR creative (inclusive) ideas? I don’t care about what you’ve been groomed to believe in or say…so, fuck your ego and mine too. Let’s have some real talk.